August 12, 2008

the last chance

Today is the last time we are helping the 6H pupils.( or maybe that's what I think) I don't know, but I hope that I will 'my buddy' will pass with flying colours.

My partner and I spent around 25 mins doing the reading. Then, 25mins for picture, and we have around 10mins for conversation. We do not really have sufficient time.(or we did not really organise how we want everything to be done)

It was rather boring but I try my best. My partner was yawning( few times already!!) My buddy's volume is really x100 soft.We have to emphasize that he needs to speak louder.

My partner and I wanted to give my buddy some notes which can help him with his oral picture. I ask my partner to give it to him. But she said, :"My post stick is too big, I don't want to waste it."

Does using one post stick really hurt that much? If that one post stick( with notes on it) can help my buddy, why not help him? This is really, really stingy.

When MC says time's up, she rushes away almost immediately. What kind of attitude is that? I bother to write more notes that perhaps can help him earn few more marks. But what about her, her nonchalant attitude. (or bochap attitude).

She just brings some oral papers. No file, just those few pieces of papers. Fine. She yawns. Fine.She goes off first. Fine.she don't care about the buddy.... Am I suppose to tolerate everything? She is like going there for entertainment, going for show.

If you are the one siting beside her, will you be disgusted, will you be angry, will you feel irritated?

Can you understand how I feel...



All facts are not exaggerated. All facts are true.

No comments: