August 13, 2008

Can you understand how I feel...

Tomorrow is PSLE MT oral so my friend and I were practicing oral. Everything was going perfectly fine. More people started to join in our group. ( around 1 or 2 people) But they left earlier so we were left with two people again.

After quite a while, I realized that I held on to one of their water bottle. I rushed all the way down to return her the water bottle. After I went up, I realized that my bag was on the floor, (I thought this was normal as they needed the chair) I returned to my place then I happened to turn around and saw B whispering something to W. W was clinging on to my bag. I smell a rat. Something fishy was going on.

Then W ran out of the classroom with my bag. B was blocking my way, refusing to let me through. Then I threatened to throw their book but they managed to get it back, but my hand was hit against the wall. It hurts. Then K came, B asked him to block me and he did. After a while, I managed to get through. I do not know where my bag is, and then B and K blocked me again.

W wanted to return me my bag but B took my bag away again. I gave chase but I was already really, really exhausted. I caught up with him and grabbed his bag, but he swing around and once again, it hit my hand again.

I chase him up to the sixth storey. He places my bag near the janitor's place. Then B blocked me. K helped too. Thinking of no other ways, I took the broom and wanted to shove them away. Nevertheless, being the 'kaypoh' one, K protected B from me.

Somehow, I managed to get through again. I took my bag and wanted to get away. B shoved the broom at me and wanted to shove it at my face. I felt so insulted!!! I took my things that was in my class and wanted to leave.

W asked if I was ok. If you were the one being bullied, will you feel ok? WILL YOU!?!?
I left in a huff and promised that I will hate them forever. And I really will. With all the time that was wasted, I could have revised things that were more important. I was seething with anger.

What have I done wrong to deserve this insult? I have thought through repeatedly. From the start of the whole study group until the time when I come up from returning the bottle, I talk to them a little bit only. With words that are not insulting and hurting. Unless they can tell me a valid reason, I really am confused and angry why I am being treated like that. Is it for fun or is it for entertainment?

In any case, I typed this in anger, sadness, and hatred. I will never forgive them. Call me cold-blooded or whatever but can you empathize with me and put yourself in my shoes...


One is a senior leader, one is a monitor, and one is an 'ex-monitor'.

No comments: