August 23, 2008

Coming clean with my results...

Well, I do not know what feeling I am feeling now. My heart feels blank and empty. However, I am not dead yet okay. My marks were expected or perhaps... unexpected.

My results:

Eng: 26/30 (Booklet A)
56/65 (Booklet B)
-------
82/95 (Total)
_____
Oral: 27^/30

Okay I will talk about one subject by one subject. English. Well, during SA1, i do not think I scored that well, perhaps 73 or 74. Okay, I was dejected. I have always wanted to get 80 and above, upon 95. Now I did. I feel so proud, and I top the class just for Paper 2. I just feel like telling the world about it. Now I understand why people who scored very high are always very proud. However, we still have other English components. I feel anxious, worried. MC said that we did not really score well in compo.
I look at the English Top 10 chart at the board behind; I thought to myself, I want to be in the top 10. If others can do it, why can't I? I want my name and marks to be printed on it, with MC writing a simple word "congrats" beside my marks. I want that to happen and I must make it happen. HOWEVER, being in the Overall Top 10 chart would be the best! ~Clap clap~

Math: 16/20 (Booklet A)
59/80 (Booklet B and C)
------
75/100 (Total)

I forgot the individual marks for B and C. He he. Okay, when I first look at my paper I was like walao. How can this be?! I have been practising math almost everyday. Do finish, mark, go through, do finish, mark, go through...This happens almost every day. However, looking at a better side, I did improve and got an A. But it could be better, of course. BT got first for math. ~Clap clap~

Someone behind me was damn sad and she...~sniff sniff~ . Okay actually to tell the truth. I got lower than what she got during SA1. My hopes were all shattered at that time. I felt like crying, I felt like shouting until I lose my voice. The feeling is so so so horrible. I can understand how she feels. Now, having 75 is also not something to be proud of. I was expecting 85^. Candy won me again. Why can't she lose to me in math for once? Just once... ROAR!!! Never mind, I will beat you, Candy Teo. Just you wait...

Chi: 46/50 (Booklet A)
36/40 (Booklet B)
-------
82/90 (Total)

Okay, I thought I could do better in MT. It failed me...Okay, cut that crap. If I got 50 for Booklet A, everything will be perfect...ah!!! There goes my A*...I cannot really remember marks of my other components. SA1, I got 91/100. I was overjoyed! But now, no more A *!! Boo hoo hoo! Okay, I admit I did not study very hard for Chi. Some words forgot how to read and forgot the meaning. He he. (Don’t let Mr. Teo see this post) . Priscilla, YOU MUST BUCK UP!!! Okay, got that message.

Sci: ??

I am absolutely worried for my Science. I do not wish that history would repeat itself. During SA1, my marks were okay but Math pull the whole thing down. I don't wish that my Science will pull everything down. So far, not very good, I got 7 to 8 mistakes already, 2 marks each...14 to16 marks going down the drain. Plop plop plop. Bye bye marks. Now my only hope is to get at least a 30/40 for Science Booklet B.

Overall- How I rate myself?

So far so good for everything, hope that it also applies for Science. I did my best so I hope that I would not have regrets. However, can anyone teach me a more efficient way for studying Math? In addition, Science?


And last thing, BT,K, WK, I accept your apology. Let’s bury the hatchet. No point hating you forever... It only affects me, I, and myself. However, there is a last knot in my heart...

No comments: